Phill Holder's Steampunk Factory - HANDCRAFTED ICONIC PIECES
My Blog

Steampunk City coming to TV

The Steampunk  society looks to be breaking into a TV series!
If you want to know more just ask.

6 Comments to Steampunk City coming to TV:

Comments RSS
Zita Dwight on January-13-13 5:20 AM
I love so much The Steampunk society. This a chance for me to know more about this city. I am pleased to know The Steampunk society coming on TV show. Thanks
Reply to comment

Phill Holder aka Arial Bender on January-19-13 3:42 PM
Let's keep the conversation rolling on Steampunk!

Phill Holder aka Arial Bender on January-24-13 9:34 PM
Hey Zita...want more Steampunk go to my website www.phillssteampunkfactory.com and also The Steampunk Empire. Cheers Phll

home theater packages on January-19-13 2:58 AM
Excellent content! The Steampunk society looks to be breaking into a TV series I had no idea about it before reading your content! I'm glad to get this information but want to know more about it. Please provide me more information about it. I'll wait for your replied. Thanks.
Reply to comment

Phill Holder aka Arial Bender on January-19-13 3:40 PM
To get all the goods on Steampunk I would suggest to google steampunk and check The Lantern City and The Steampunk Empire. This will give you a good start. Of course my web as well :) www.phillssteampunkfactory.com Please keep in touch and ask away!!

perfect watches uk on April-22-13 5:31 PM
The large majority of upscale views can be very expensive to successfully specifically where many individuals cannot afford these individuals. they too do not offer appearance and then fuctionalilty you would expect ranging from exactly what a significant total price. Which is unhappy. The timepiece makes outlay mainly because remains there are solutions and investigate into a wrist watch.
Reply to comment